This versatile whistle produces great sound effects as well as a train “toot”. Bird sound effects too.The Jay a colorful member of the Crow family. They make an unmistakable screaming call when on the move. The Magpie – Makes the famous ‘chatter’ of this black & white collector of all things bright and sparkling.
With practice there are - 5 Sound Effects in One
5 Sound Effects in One
1. Magpie Chatter - cup hand around bowl to muffle the sound and "spit blow" hard to create a chatter.
2. Jay Call - Make two or three long but sharp blows. It produces the hiss of the jay.
3. Steam Train Effect - Short, sharp, rhythmic blows. Start slowly then increase in speed to mimic the train pullin away from the station.
4. Steam Train Whistle - After train effects, put one finger into half the hole in the bowl. Long drawn out blow produces train whistle.
5. Wind Sound Effects - On long drawn out blow varying the breath pressure to sound like gusting wind whistling around a building.